Why use Eco Friendly Recycled Rubber:
- Made from 100% environmentally friendly recycled rubber
- Saves our natural resources
- Saves energy
- Zero 100% waste produced during production of rubber
- Saves landfill space
- Only available in solid black
- Very dense material that will hold up to the harshest commercial application
- It is soft, yet durable therefore perfect for any area of your home
- Amazing shock absorbent properties
- Creates jobs
- Can be applied over wooden floors, tiles, concrete and compressed soil
PLAYSaFE ™Eco friendly Recycled Rubber and New Generation Safety:
Most playground injuries can be prevented by good planning and design. A playground standard focused on elimination of hazards is the way going forward. You cannot put a price on the safety of your children.
The surface under and around playground equipment should be soft enough to cushion a fall. Over seventy percent of all accidents on playgrounds are from children falling. There are few surfaces that offer protection from falls – the best being poured in place which Seamless Flooring Systems specialises in namely Safety Rubber flooring. Properties of surfacing and depth of surfacing material must comply with the South African National Standard SANS 51177.